Where can I find library eBooks? Last Updated: Jun 21, 2018 Views: 523
There are several ways to find eBooks. You can use SwoopSearch, the Library catalog, or you can go directly to an eBook database such as Ebook Central or eBook Collection.
2. In the left column, under Availability click on Full Text Online.
3. Under Resource Type click on Books.
1. Go to the Library homepage and click on Advanced Search.
2. Change Search Scope: SwoopSearch to Library Catalog.
3. Change Material Type All items to Books.
4. Enter topic and click on Search.
5. In the left column click on Full Text Online.
Ebook Central or eBook Collection:
1. Go to the Library homepage and click on Databases by Title.
2. Click on E and then either Ebook Central or eBook Collection (EBSCOhost).
3. Enter a search term or browse by subject or category.