Can I print if I'm not enrolled in summer classes?
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2020     Views: 295

Students not enrolled during summer may still print by paying with cash or check for their printing.  Printing funds are not available on P2 cards unless you are a current student.  If you added personal funds to your card, they will be available during the summer and can be used for printing.

Returning students' Patriot credentials remain active during the summer so student computers are still available for use.  After sending a print job to the printer, come to the Help Desk to ask for the job to be released.  Staff will let you know the amount due.  The cost for non-enrolled students is $0.10 per page or side for black and white printing, $0.50 per page or side for color.   

Related Questions: