How can I get technology support?
Last Updated: May 03, 2017     Views: 44

Campus IT Support can assist with a wide range of problems, from Patriot account passwords to computer troubleshooting.

To report a problem, please notify them using one of the following:

• By email:

• By Live Chat (available on the Campus Computing Services website

• In person by visiting their office in Room 101 of the Business Building (BUS 101)

Related Questions: