How can I get help finding materials for my paper?
Last Updated: Jun 21, 2018     Views: 50

There are several ways to get research assistance. If you would like to schedule a research consultation with a librarian, contact your Library Liaison.

You are also welcome to visit us at the Help Desk. The Help Desk is located on the 2nd floor of the Library.

You may also ask for help via telephone at 903.566.7343 or 903.566.7342, email at or chat via the link on the Library homepage.

Note: During the Fall and Spring Semesters, Sunday - Thursday, Reference Services close at 10 pm & Chat ends at 1 am

Related Questions: