How much is printing at the Library? Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 112
Black and white printing per page or side:
- Students with Power Card (P2) - $0.05
- Students printing without a P2 card - $0.10
- Community patrons - $0.10
Color printing per page or side:
- Students with P2 card - $0.25
- Students printing without a P2 card - $0.50
- Community patrons - no access to color printer from public computers
Students access the color printer by selecting 'Library 2nd Floor Color' in the print dialog box. The color printer and release station are located in front of the Circulation Desk. Circulation staff will accept payment by cash or check and release printing for students who do not have printing funds on their P2 card, as well as those who do not have their P2 card with them.
Community patrons must pickup their printing at the Circulation desk and pay with cash or check. Temporary checks are not accepted.