How do I format an APA title page? Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 57
How do I format an APA title page?
Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 57
Your APA title page should include the following elements:
- Running head: Title of your paper (a header in the upper left hand corner of the page)
- Page number (upper right hand corner of the page - directly opposite the running head)
- Title (centered in the upper half of the page)
- Author's name (directly beneath title)
- Institution (directly beneath author's name)
Here is an example from Purdue's Online Writing Lab (OWL). For more information see the links below.