How do I change my Patriots password?
To change your Patriots password:
1) From the UT Tyler website, navigate to the Campus Computing Center:
uttyler.edu > Student Life > Campus Computing Center
2) In the Campus Computing Services column (left side), find and click My Patriot Account
3) Click the orange Patriot*Sync button
4) At the Self-service login page, enter your Patriots username in the text box and click the Log in button
5) Select an authentication method:
Use a password (your current/expired Patriots password)
Answer personal questions (saved personal questions that you provided when you first established your Patriots account)
6) From the Main Menu screen, select the Change Password link (left column)
7) Follow the prompts to change your password.