Where can I find library eBooks?
There are several ways to find eBooks. You can use SwoopSearch, the Library catalog, or you can go directly to an eBook database such as ebrary or EBSCOhost eBooks.
1. Type your search term in the search box on the Library homepage.
2. Limit your search results to eBooks:
Click "show more" under format.
Check the eBooks box.
1. Go to the Library catalog.
2. Type in your search term and limit your search to electronic books.
3. Check the Electronic books limiter.
Limit your results to eBooks from individual services such as EBSCOhost eBooks, ebrary eBooks, or Springer Ebooks by limiting by series title:
Databases: Go to the eBooks research guide and choose one of the eBook platforms listed.