How do I register with the ILLiad system?
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2017 | 39 Views
Topics: Interlibrary Loan/ILLiad
Was this helpful? 2 1
Set up an ILLiad account:
- On the Library website, scroll down and click on Borrow from another library
- Enter your Patriot username and password
- If you are a first-time user, you will be redirected to the ILLiad registration form. Complete the form.
- Delivery location - Tyler, Longview, Palestine, Internet
- Choose the campus closest to you or Internet if you are a distance student
- Preferred Delivery Method - Articles & Loans (Note: Articles are delivered electronically)
- Students taking classes on Tyler campus - Hold for Pickup
- Distance, Longview, and Palestine students - Mail to Address
If you experience problems or have an account but cannot log in, please call Interlibrary Loan Services at 903.566.7396 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.