Skip to Questions

Ask a librarian


How can I get help finding materials for my paper?

Last Updated: Feb 03, 2017  |  29 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


There are several ways to get research assistance. If you would like to schedule a research consultation with a librarian, you will need to contact your Library Liaison.

You are also welcome to visit us at the Reference Desk for help. The Reference Desk is located on the 2nd floor of the Library.

You may also ask for help via telephone at 903.566.7343, email at or chat via the link on the Library homepage.

Note: Sunday - Thursday, Reference Services close at 10pm & Chat ends at 11pm

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    During our open hours, click the button below to start a chat with the library.

    Related content from Subject Guides @ UT Tyler