How do I format an APA title page?
How do I format the title page for a paper according to the guidelines of the American Psychological Association (APA format)?
Last Updated: Feb 03, 2017 | 45 Views
Topics: Searching & Research Help
Was this helpful? 1 0
Your APA title page should include the following elements:
- Running head: Title of your paper (a header in the upper left hand corner of the page)
- Page number (upper right hand corner of the page - directly opposite the running head)
- Title (centered in the upper half of the page)
- Author's name (directly beneath title)
- Institution (directly beneath author's name)
Here is an example from Purdue's Online Writing Lab (OWL). For more information see the links below.